Oh me, oh my, I get so excited when I think of all the books that are coming out this year! There are so many, and that means there’s also so many series I need to reread before the next ones come out!
Below I’ll be sharing which books I’m most excited to read in 2018 😊
Make sure to let me know your thoughts too!
Books I’m Most Excited to Read
- Throne of Glass 7 – I’m so excited for this but I’m also so sad that this will be the last story for Aelin!
- A Court of Frost and Starlight – because come on. I would read Sarah’s shopping list
- The World of Throne of Glass – because duh
- Queen of Air and Darkness – after the bomb that was Lord of Shadows, it’s fair to say I’m pretty nervous about the emotions in this one
- Catwoman: Soulstealer – BECAUSE IM SUCH A SLUT FOR THIS SERIES it’s just one cracker after another
- Nightblood – I am SO EXCITED to finish Ruby’s story. I love this series
- Legendary – because Caraval was magic pure and simple
- War Storm – oh my I don’t know if I’m prepared for the destruction this conclusion will bring
- Sky in the Deep – vikings. I’m ready.
- Hero at the Fall – because Traitor to the Throne blew my mind
- A Reaper at the Gates – I read An Ember in the Ashes a while ago, didn’t love it, but then read A Torch Against The Night in 2017 and now I’m obsessed oops
- To Kill a Kingdom – because I don’t read enough books about sirens (UPDATE: I got an ARC!)
- Restore Me – while I am pissing myself with excitement for this, I’m also pissing myself with nerves because I don’t want to read this book and wish the trilogy was left alone
- Don’t Forget Me – after losing my beloved grandad in 2017 to dementia, I think this will be a difficult but necessary book for me
- Reign the Earth – I loved A.C. Gaughen’s Scarlet series, so my expectations are high
Happy reading, friends!
Lots of love,